Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2566 in lilypond: Beaming in 3/4 with leading

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2566 in lilypond: Beaming in 3/4 with leading rest
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 09:44:33 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: Needs-evidence

Comment #6 on issue 2566 by address@hidden: Beaming in 3/4 with leading rest

Grieg, Edition Peters, Waltz. I can grab pretty much anything classical off the shelf with reputation, and this beaming is what it used, period.

Can I please see examples _supporting_ the claim? It seems rather theoretic in nature, compared to established practice.

So that this issue does not appear invisible while the discussion has not been closed, I am putting the state back to "New" and "Needs-evidence" since we don't have a "Needs-counterexample" flag.

Attachments:
        grieg.png  2.1 KB