Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of making

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2547 in lilypond: Fix documentation of making footnotes work via tweak.
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 04:17:48 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden

Comment #5 on issue 2547 by address@hidden: Fix documentation of making footnotes work via tweak.

I am currently in a rewrite of the footnote docs. This is going painfully slow since for one thing, writing text is much worse for an obsessor than code (there is something like optimal code to converge to and move on). For another, I am crafting examples that fit the text best, and in the process find out that they have a tendency not to match reality all that well. So I have to adapt reality, and that takes time.

I am taking ownership of this issue for now: while I had already communicated privately that I am doing some stuff in parallel with Carl, the extent of apparent inactivity might still look strange without notice.