Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2539 in lilypond: Redocument/extend tweak

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2539 in lilypond: Redocument/extend tweak
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:16:19 +0000

Comment #7 on issue 2539 by address@hidden: Redocument/extend tweak

I am currently rerunning Patch testing for this and issue 2540. I have been thinking this over, and it would not appear to make sense to delay pushing the initial iteration of the docs/regtests for the extended tweaks since the state without committing those is strictly worse for cranking out the next release.

I'd certainly applaud if someone made sure that the docs are up to our standards. But hopefully I have not messed this up so bad that translators need to restart from scratch in case they base their work on this.