Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak an option

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2540 in lilypond: Patch: Give \tweak an optional grob parameter for tweaking indirect grobs
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:56:52 +0000

Updates:
        Owner: address@hidden
        Labels: -Type-Enhancement Type-Critical

Comment #1 on issue 2540 by address@hidden: Patch: Give \tweak an optional grob parameter for tweaking indirect grobs

Again, I have no good idea how to juggle priorities, status and other here: I have split this issue out from issue 2536 since it is actually separate (and now has a user interface to boot). Since it will get pushed as part of 2536 which is on countdown (I'll interrupt the countdown for getting the user interface aspect of _this_ issue tested by test-patchy, but will let it resume afterwards), this issue technically blocks 2536 and, being part of it, should be on the same countdown.

It only contains command docs; actual manual changes remain as separate work, and I'll try incorporating them into issue 2539 directly, to be done afterwards.