Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2527 in lilypond: Finger-flag collision

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2527 in lilypond: Finger-flag collision
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 07:10:52 +0000

Comment #9 on issue 2527 by address@hidden: Finger-flag collision

LilyPond drivers raise the fingering (add-stem-support does it if you put them in chords).

This was actually my favorite piece when I was eight, and I still have the music I learned it from. Human engravers move the fingering a bit off-center, it seems, so the fingering is not quite centered over the head, if that helps to clear the stem.

imslp.org has the B&H edition, so you can look and tell me if I'm imagining the shift.