Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2506 in lilypond: Office-type application comp

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2506 in lilypond: Office-type application compatibility for Lilypond-book
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 18:56:52 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2506 by address@hidden: Office-type application compatibility for Lilypond-book

<URL:http://en.libreofficeforum.org/node/293> suggests that LibreOffice does not import SVG reasonably at the current point of time. However, the better looking data point for OpenOffice 3.4 is its release news and not an actual user experience report. Since Ubuntu 11.04 (what I am running) is offering only OpenOffice 3.3 prepackaged and I don't have the resources for doing a local installation, I can't corroborate.