Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \fo

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2505 in lilypond: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 18:27:09 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 2505 by address@hidden: Patch: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript

Can we coordinate the now required work on this issue with issue 2518? It would be preferable to check them in as one sequence to avoid a) extended appearance of <>\footnote in the docs and snippets: that's only generated because moving the \footnote across the following event is too complex for a convert-ly rule, and that way we at least have an automatic rule with working result
b) divergence of text and code

The basic question is who should do the <>\footnote cleanup since it will clearly be happening in conflicting regions with the documentation changes.