Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2517 in lilypond: Patch: Make <> a better supp

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2517 in lilypond: Patch: Make <> a better supported citizen.
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 18:13:37 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment #5 on issue 2517 by address@hidden: Patch: Make <> a better supported citizen.

While the related discussion <URL:http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2012-05/msg00093.html> could not be brought to bother about the preferable print form of empty chords and rather focused on the need to hide the functionality from users, for consistency's sake I decided to print them as < > rather than <> since <c> is printed as < c > as well. Since the only change to the previously tested state has been a one-character change in the respective print string (and it is not exercised in the regtests), I am resetting the status to Patch-review manually.