Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2500 in lilypond: articulate.ly is not ported

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2500 in lilypond: articulate.ly is not ported to the new way of working with > EventChord
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 09:50:43 +0000

Comment #1 on issue 2500 by address@hidden: articulate.ly is not ported to the new way of working with > EventChord

The whole particular error report is not relevant to this issue: I was just pointing out that due to the rather simple-minded port, we have a low probability of regressions through articulate.ly because of the changes in EventChord. Most of the code in articulate.ly does not get to _see_ those changes.

_If_ articulate.ly was ported more thoroughly, we might see more behavior changes with it. I doubt, however, that the given case of grace problem would change either way.