Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2455 in lilypond: Lyrics should be compressed

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2455 in lilypond: Lyrics should be compressed when there's not enough horizontal space
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 12:44:48 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2455 by address@hidden: Lyrics should be compressed when there's not enough horizontal space

[Sorry for the late reply. For some reasons unknown to me, I haven't received email notifications from code.google.com if someone replies to my comment.]

Janek, your examples are still compressing far too much. This might be suitable for some manual intervention to handle exceptional cases, but not for the general situation of letting lilypond do this by herself. IIRC, the microtype package uses ±2% or so.