Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2441 in lilypond: Stems no longer adjust for m

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2441 in lilypond: Stems no longer adjust for merged note heads
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 06:12:06 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-needs_work

Comment #14 on issue 2441 by address@hidden: Stems no longer adjust for merged note heads

I think this should be needs_work as well, since the patch it's pointing to doesn't pass that Patchy test. If patchset 1 of the rietveld issue solves this issue 2441, then could we get that as a separate rietveld issue so that we can consider that (and push it) distinct from the problematic issue 2447 ?