Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2436 in lilypond: Patch: Directs displaying-gr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2436 in lilypond: Patch: Directs displaying-grob-ancestry.ly to stderr
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 15:28:38 +0000

Comment #6 on issue 2436 by address@hidden: Patch: Directs displaying-grob-ancestry.ly to stderr

OK. I've done this wrong - I pushed the changed .ly file in snippets, when I should either have edited snippets/new and then run makelsr, or changed the snippet on the lsr. In practice, I don't think it matters - the change will be over-written at some point, so I will have to do the correct thing, but I don't believe the patch will cause a problem. However, I tried to revert it and think I only reverted my local branch. Can anyone provide an idiot's guide to the steps to revert a patch in staging? I've read the docs and most of them don't provide a simple guide to this.