Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 08:12:19 +0000

Comment #39 on issue 1964 by address@hidden: lilydev 2.5

A few minor problems.

- contains astyle 2.02.1, which would require another round of C++ syntax fighting as described in issue 2098. I'm updating it with the previously-agreed 2.02 so we can see what difference 2.02.1 makes.

- does not contain the very nice $PS1 suggestion from comment 18 and
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/setting-up
(just before "technical details")

Neither of these is important enough to warrant a new version by itself, but please make a note of them so that you'll remember when the version based on 12.04 is coming up.