Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2368 in lilypond: wrong position of a tie betw

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2368 in lilypond: wrong position of a tie between notes in chord
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 17:30:20 +0000

Comment #5 on issue 2368 by address@hidden: wrong position of a tie between notes in chord

Is there any way to move this tie up? I tried

once \override Tie #'Y-offset = #1

before the chord, but that's not what I was looking for, because this command refers to both ties in chord. And unfortunately it's not possible to use this command inside the chord. Also

\once \override Tie #'staff-position = #1

doesn't work. Maybe there is any way to allow tie-accidental collision?

Karol Majewski