[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2446 in lilypond: iffy git commands in release che

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2446 in lilypond: iffy git commands in release checklist
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 01:21:20 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Critical

New issue 2446 by address@hidden: iffy git commands in release checklist

Could somebody update the git commands on this page? in particular the checkout / branch / push stuff?
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/minor-release-checklist

The past couple of times I've been cutting&pasting, I've ended up in some messed-up git state which requires me to manually delete branches or merge stuff or something. I can bear with that for now, but I'm not going to make a stable release unless I have a set of instructions I can follow blindly.