Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 20:37:04 +0000

Comment #38 on issue 1964 by address@hidden: lilydev 2.5

I've an ISO to upload now.

It contains new fontforge with the python bindings and python-fontforge installed. Msmtp (for patchy operations), latest git-cl and lily-git.tcl. The CG guide links to 2.15 not 2.13 as previously. I've applied all the Unbuntu security patches and updates as of today including all the kernel patches. I've checked it can make and make doc.

I'd like to get this up for use generally then start on seeing how to make something for GUB (if possible). I'll also - because it is trivial - use this base LilyDev and make a dist-upgrade to 11.whatever and 'see what happens' (at least from a lilydev point of view). 12.04 is out next month...hmmm..maybe I'll just see what I can do with GUB and wait on 12.04 for standard LilyDev.