libunwind-devel

Re: [Libunwind-devel] QNX support

From: Fischer, Matt
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] QNX support
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 22:14:14 +0000

I've done a bit more refining on these.  The actual QNX one I'm going to hold
off on for a bit (adding local unwind support was easier than I thought, so I'm
going to get that put together as well), but the other patches just do some
simple build system tasks like add new configure flags.  Those should all be
ready to go now.

I've posted an updated copy of all of my work into
https://github.com/mattfischer/libunwind, under the branch qnx-prep.  I'd
appreciate any feedback--hopefully there won't be anything too controversial in
there.  Once they're in, I can post a patch with the actual QNX platform
support, which should be fairly small as well.

Thanks,
Matt