libunwind-devel

Re: [Libunwind-devel] In the Linaro environment ...

From: Myke Smith
Subject: Re: [Libunwind-devel] In the Linaro environment ...
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 10:17:05 -0700

Ken,
Thanks, I am on vacation at the moment, I will work on this when I return..

I do not explicitly call out -funwind-tables but when I run you variant of
debuggerd I do get everything to correctly backtrace even with stripped
binaries which implies to me that the unwind-tables were being generated.

Thanks for your work on this and I will dig back in on my return.

-myke