Issues with the new autotests

From: Peter O'Gorman
Subject: Issues with the new autotests
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:31:10 +0900

Hi,
I'm having some difficulties with the new autotest tests.

1) abs_top_builddir is not set because atconfig is not found. atconfig is in tests/atconfig, but I run make check in the top builddir. Changing Makefile.am and adding "cd tests; " before the testsuite stuff seems to work. It does not seem to be the correct thing to do though.

2) libtoolize in the just built dir copies ltmain.sh from whatever old installed version of ltmain.sh I have in /usr/local/share/libtool/ltmain.sh, I really want to test the ltmain I just modified.

Peter