dryrun test fails

From: Christiaan Welvaart
Subject: dryrun test fails
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 00:32:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

The "dryrun" test in libtool fails on my system because the "ls -l" output
it compares includes a "total" line, which is in at least one case
different between the "old" and "new" situation. If I make the test ignore
the "total" line, the test succeeds. This problem is very likely related
to the filesystem being on an NFS share. On a local filesystem the test
succeeds without the patch.

Attached patch is against libtool 1.5. It uses grep to filter the "total"
lines from the output of "ls -l".

   Christiaan