ltconfig --version (just a note)

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: ltconfig --version (just a note)
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:44:18 +0200

uhhhhmm, TODO says:

* Port the migration of all code from ltconfig into libtool.m4 to the
multi-language-branch, so that CVS automake can remove its references
to ltconfig.

isn't that done already? likewise for

* Check whether the version of libtool.m4 is compatible with
ltconfig/ltmain.sh.  Meanwhile, the recommended approach for
developers using automake is to insert libtool.m4 in acinclude.m4.

the two section could simply be removed from TODO, I guess.
Uhmm, what about README-alpha saying:

Don't forget to mention the version of libtool that you are currently
using (by typing `ltconfig --version').

/snip/

btw, (I don't want to start a flamewar whether win-dlls are sharedlibs),
wouldn't it be okay to mention win32-dll support in the README near
the sharedlib-supported platform-list?