libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] FSF meetup at LFNW

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] FSF meetup at LFNW
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 16:22:49 -0400

Hello all,

You maybe already got a message about this if you're signed up for the
FSF newsletter (or are a member of GSLUG), but just in case I wanted to
let you all know we're hosting a little dinner this Friday at LFNW:

We will be hosting a get-together at the Soy House Restaurant on Friday,
April 27th, 2018, starting at 6pm PDT. [The Soy House][2] is located at
414 W. Bakerview Road, Suite 112, Bellingham, WA 98226, a ten-minute
drive from the conference. We will be providing appetizers, including
vegan/vegetarian friendly items, and I will be giving a brief update on
our current work as well as answering questions.

If you can make it just shoot me an email to RSVP, and I hope to see you
there.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Licensing & Compliance Manager