libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] Libreplanet meetup tomorrow, Saturday the 20th?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Libreplanet meetup tomorrow, Saturday the 20th?
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 15:25:15 -0700

Hey, all!

This Saturday - the 20th - is the third Saturday of the month, which
means LibrePlanet Washington!

Sorry this email is a bit late, AJ was sending them, but he's been a bit busy.

If at least one person replies to say they are going, we will expect
that the meeting is on.

I'm not going to be able to make it to future meetups, indefinitely, so,
if I know you, or you'd like to meet me, this would be a great
opportunity to hang out.

Also, if you aren't going to be able to make it tomorrow, I'd still be
up to meet up in the next week, before I become unavailable to hang out
in the Seattle area, just send me an email.

Let's plan to meet at mccoy's firehouse, as we did last time, unless
someone jumps in quickly with another suggestion.

http://mccoysfirehouse.com/

173 S Washington St, Seattle, WA 98104

See ya!

--