libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this saturday? Also, libreplanet conf

From: Jon Erlichman
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this saturday? Also, libreplanet conf
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:31:02 -0700

Thanks for the suggestions, all!

On March 17, 2017 4:26:51 PM PDT, Lee Fisher <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 14, 2017 at 05:18:58PM -0700, Jon Erlichman wrote:

I'm going to be starting up a Tacoma meetup in the coming months. If
you know any activists and people interested in freedom/privacy in
the area, that might be down, please let me know!

Post an announcement on the TA3M-Seattle mailing list. And the
main/global TA3M list, if still active.

And the the LiberationTech mailing list at Stanford.edu.

And the Cypherpunks mailing list.

And on the Twitter feeds of TA3M Seattle and maybe LiberationTech.

If part of your group involves using Linux, maybe also announce on
TacLUG, the Tacoma LUG. It has an infrequently-used mailing list.