libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Anyone up for making a flier for SeaGL?

From: Ian Kelling
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Anyone up for making a flier for SeaGL?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2016 04:04:38 -0800

On Tue, Nov 8, 2016, at 01:53 AM, Ian Kelling wrote:
> Just something saying we exist would be great. It could
> be a quarter of a 8.5x11 or less. I'm volunteering
> at the fsf booth, we could hand it out there and some
> other booth might also put some out.
>
> - Ian

I'm making a small flier, contents are below.
If you have any suggetions, you have
3 hours to make them.

LibrePlanet Washington is a small group which meets monthly in Seattle
to socialize and discuss free software.

The LibrePlanet project is a global network of free software activists
and teams working together to help further the ideals of software
freedom by advocating and contributing to free software.

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Washington