libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting Saturday!

From: Donald Robertson
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting Saturday!
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 09:40:40 -0400

On 03/16/2016 08:11 AM, Jason Self wrote:
> Alex Jordan <address@hidden> wrote ..
>> Greetings, all!
>>
>> By my calendar, this Saturday is the third Saturday of the month,
>> which means another LibrePlanet Washington! \o/
>>
>> We are still at the Elysian on Capitol Hill, and still at 5 PM
>> (17:00). That's Saturday the 19th.
>>
>> Who's in?
>>
>> AJ
>
> I can't come because I will be in Boston for LibrePlanet. Will anyone
> else be there?
>
> If not there will be live streaming:
> https://libreplanet.org/2016/live
>
> And then available later (timeframe undetermined) on
> http://media.libreplanet.org/

I will also be in Boston for LP. Maybe those of you not making the trip
could get together and watch the livestream? Also, make sure to hang out
in #libreplanet on saturday and sunday to chat about the event with
people from all around the world.
--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Copyright & Licensing Associate