libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Free Geek Seattle- yea or na

From: Mike Dierken
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Free Geek Seattle- yea or nay?
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 10:55:31 -0700

Thank you for this write up. I can't be there today, was planning on being at
Third Place Books on Monday.
I'm interested in supporting the organization under any name in any way I can.
I'm interested in software education for than hardware but do have a line on
hardware to donate (5-6 year old desktops).