libreplanet-us-wa

[Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: Volunteer with LibreOffice at LinuxFest NW! (Fr

From: Lee Fisher
Subject: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Fwd: Volunteer with LibreOffice at LinuxFest NW! (Free T-shirt)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 00:04:46 -0700

Thanks for everyone who attended 'Belated Document Freedom Day Seattle
2015' tonight!

Thanks to Cinnamon for bringing the additional swag, different than
the DFD care package I received.

On a related note, FYI, LibrePlanet needs help staffing the LFNW
LibreOffice booth. Please follow-up with Robinson if you can help.

PS: Don't forget, Day Against DRM Planning Seattle needs to get
planned soon, else it might also be Belated. :-)