libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Document Freedom Day

From: Kainui Rapaport
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Document Freedom Day
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 23:11:06 +0000

Hi unifex, I will support this to my ability. I can try to invite members of my club and school. Thank you for organizing this. It sounds fun. I have never done a keysigning party before. I appreciate you having this at a convenient location.

Is there anything you need? Can we possibly announce this under the third place commons calendar and are we going to different people?