libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] 3rd Saturday is coming up

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] 3rd Saturday is coming up
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 19:30:50 -0700

<quote who="Jon Erlichman" date="Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 07:18:51PM -0700">
> I'm not familiar with the venue you folks meet at, so I don't know
> what kind of facilities they have for us to hack on. And as Donald
> said LP is live for us to watch on 3/21, so I assume whatever
> hackspace Elysian is has streaming facilities for us to watch the
> conference.

Elysian is a brew pub and beer hall and is basically a normal
restaurant with a good beer selection. It's not the kind of place you
would arrange for a screening.

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
http://mako.cc/

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto