libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting on Saturday?

From: Jon Erlichman
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting on Saturday?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 10:48:21 -0800

Hey cool, that looks like the perfect venue to spread the ideas of free software. Probably a lot of people who only know open source and have no idea that it was designed to undermine liberty from inception. It's definitely worth going regardless of what it's called it seems.

Also, I'm sorry I missed last meeting. I'm totally down to meet up this Saturday. My dad is coming to visit from out of town the weekend after, so this works perfectly.

By the way, since I'm not intimately familiar with the group protocol yet, is this mailing list also an appropriate place to talk about free software projects we're working on? Or is it better left to the in-person meetings? I am about to start a project with a friend and I'd love feedback.