libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] LibrePlanet WA exhibition table

From: Lee Fisher
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] LibrePlanet WA exhibition table
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 09:07:00 -0700

> [...] LibrePlanet people (CC'd), we don't really have anything
> interesting to display [...]

As stated after LFNW2014, this group needs something like GSLUG hands
out, a short piece of paper with who/what/when/what, URL to list and
wiki, sentence of what they do, to hand out, for outreach, regardless of
if there is no LibrePlanet booth, and there's only an FSF booth, the
paper should be handed out at either booth.

Also, I am expecting a batch of 4" round Debian swirl stickers, we can
hand those out here, iff they arrive in time.