libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Free Geek Seattle meeting this Monday night

From: elcaseti .
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Free Geek Seattle meeting this Monday night
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 13:20:45 -0700

I won't be able to make it, this time.  See you all at next month's meeting & at the TMC in the Filipino Community Center.

Cheers,

Elcaset

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 1:16 PM, elcaseti . <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Everybody,

It's time for our monthly Free Geek Seattle meeting.
Everyone is welcome.  We'll be meeting at Third Place Commons in Lake Forest Park. It's by Third Place Books on the top floor.  We'll put two or more tables together by the electrical outlets in the main open area.

Wifi is provided by King County Library System.  We'll meet from 19:30
till 21:00, or later (7:30pm till 9pm in American time).

Want to help promote Linux, open-source, help the environment and more?
Free Geek Seattle is a grassroots movement (non-profit) seeking
motivated volunteers to help organize and get us up and running.
Visit our site at www.freegeekseattle.org, and join our Google group,
which puts you on the mailing list.  Please introduce yourself as
there is little need for lurkers on this list.

Where: Third Place Commons address: 17171 Bothell Way NE , Lake
Forest Park,WA 98155  (Upper Level of Lake Forest Park Towne Centre)

When: Monday, 11th August, 2014 at 19:30.

See ya there,

FGSea volunteer staff

Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
http://www.freegeekseattle.org/
https://groups.google.com/group/freegeek-seattle/topics?hl=en