libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [GSLUG-general] Re: [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day

From: Benj. Mako Hill
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [GSLUG-general] Re: [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day against DRM day
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 12:47:33 -0700

<quote who="Alex Jordan" date="Wed, May 07, 2014 at 09:06:40AM -0700">
> All right, the evening thing went really well, IMHO. Donald, I'm
> attaching the pictures. (If you're on a list and didn't get them, it's
> probably because they were stripped.)
>
> Afternoon people: pony up your images! I heard it went well then,
> too.

I didn't take any photos and was only there for a short period of
time.  That said, Mika and I met up with a few folks in Red Square and
then distributed fliers in the common spaces of a few of the more
technical-focused departments on campus. :)

It was fun! Thanks everybody for coming out!

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill