libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day against DRM day

From: elcaseti .
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] [Free Geek Seattle] Re: Day against DRM day
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 17:49:12 -0700

Alex,
On second thought, it might be best if we meet at Red Square at UW Seattle, if that works for you.  There's an unrelated event later that night that I'd like to go to in Walingford.

Cheers,

Elcaset

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 5:37 PM, elcaseti . <address@hidden> wrote:
Yep, that works.  Thanks.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 4:32 PM, Donald Robertson, III <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/02/2014 05:29 PM, elcaseti . wrote:
>> Alex Jordan:  Anyone interested in doing something additional in the
> evening? I
> can't make this because of school. <-------
>
> I'm up for sticking around through the evening, as well as the early
> event.  I'd like to try talking to folks & handing out info on the UW
> Bothell campus.  Anybody know if there are many night classes or other
> activity in the evening at UW Bothell.  I imagine it's less likely that a
> discussion like this comes up at UW Bothell, which is why I'd like to try

If you're coming to both events, I can give you what we don't hand out
at the lunch action to take to the evening action.

--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.
Copyright & Licensing Associate

Free Geek Seattle- Helping The Needy Get Nerdy
http://www.freegeekseattle.org/
https://groups.google.com/group/freegeek-seattle/topics?hl=en