libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Day against DRM day

From: Donald Robertson, III
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Day against DRM day
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 09:23:59 -0400

Hello everyone,

Sorry for not getting out an email sooner, I've been out of the office
the past few days. I work at the FSF, but live out here in the Seattle
area so I've been helping coordinate a local action. Some of us met on
Monday and had decided that an event at the Red Square on the U.W.
campus would be good. Last year's event ended with us getting kicked out
of the union mall by rentacops, but some people went over to the UW
campus and had more success there. We had decided on having the event
from noon to 2, so that people could join on their lunch break. I'm
going to be bringing a bunch of stickers and fliers for people to hand
out. I've got the event listed on
<http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Defective_by_Design/Day_Against_DRM_2014>.

Help us protest the use of DRM and help educate the public about its
dangers on May 6, from noon to 2pm at [Red Square on the University of
Washington Campus](http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4921196). We will be
handing out stickers and fliers. If you have some anti-drm related gear
[e.g.](http://shop.fsf.org/product/DRM_No_One_Admitted/) please wear it
to the event.

--
Donald R. Robertson, III, J.D.