libreplanet-us-wa

Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this Saturday?

From: Blibbet
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-us-wa] Meeting this Saturday?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 11:25:23 -0700

On 4/20/14 6:43 PM, Alex Jordan wrote:
On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Blibbet <address@hidden> wrote:
I meant the normal LP-WA date/time next month, May.
OK.
We should get a shared calendar. Does anyone know if there's a nice
FLOSS alternative to Google Calendar? I recently got my server running
again after 6 months of downtime (failed drive), and I'd be willing to
host.

Starting next week, I'm going to try sending a period msg to ta3m-seattle list announcing local related news and events. Experiment for a few months see if it is useful.

Low tech, no fancy ical or web calendar, just ascii text via mailing list. And perhaps put on wiki.

There's an upcoming planned CryptoParty in June, an ACLU privacy talk in May, etc.

If LibrePlanet-WA is really going to try and meet in May, I'll announce it. Not just mention recurring monthly meetings that theoretically might be taking place.