libreplanet-us-ma

[LibrePlanet-US-MA] Please help signal boost the Empowermentors Collecti

From: Kẏra
Subject: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] Please help signal boost the Empowermentors Collective!
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 23:11:24 -0400

I'm working really hard on reaching out to other intersectionally marginalized POC to join the Empowermentors Collective! Here's a post and some pretty graphics I spent hours making to help spread the word:

Please signal boost the Empowermentors Collective! Use these posters to share and spread the word. On liberalism, assimilation, and multiculturalism: We are not just another diversifySTEM™ organization aiming to integrate “minority

Please signal boost the Empowermentors Collective!

Use these posters to share and spread the word.

On liberalism, assimilation, and multiculturalism:

We are not just another diversifySTEM™ organization aiming to integrate “minority" groups into the so-called “open source" community. We are creating our own space. We combine a critical passion for technology and digital media arts with our work towards POC empowerment, disability justice, decolonization, queer liberation, prison abolition, the destabilization of patriarchy, and other struggles we share.

Learn more and join us:

This is not a space for white allies. We do not (yet) have plans for such a space, but appreciate any support and help spreading the word!

Wiki page

Mailing list

Chat room (#empowermentors on Freenode)

Read More