libreplanet-us-ma

[LibrePlanet-US-MA] Use this list for FSF headquarters volunteering!

From: Avery M.
Subject: [LibrePlanet-US-MA] Use this list for FSF headquarters volunteering!
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 23:12:40 -0400

Hi Danny et al., I am in town until July 15 and would love to do any
volunteer work you need. But you'll have to get the message to me
first-- and I just now saw the call for envelope stuffers that you
posted to Reddit a week ago (I assume that's done now). Please use
this list to call people to the FSF headquarters whenever you need :)

Avery