libreplanet-discuss

virtual meetings

From: LM
Subject: virtual meetings
Date: Mon, 4 May 2020 11:52:32 -0400

Okay, just had to complain to a more sympathetic ear.  Seems like all
the technical groups in my area are using Zoom or Microsoft Teams or
Microsoft Visual Studio for communications during virtual meetings.
Talk about not being inclusive.  I've been posting links for the FSF
alternatives and letting them know not everyone can access what
they're using, but they don't seem to care.

On the plus side, LibreMiami held its first Jitsi meeting this
Saturday and I thought they did a wonderful job on it.