libreplanet-discuss

[libreplanet-discuss] libre planet world tour

From: quiliro
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] libre planet world tour
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 22:43:43 -0500

Hello mates.

It came to my mind that it was necessary to make Libre Planet a World event.

Perhaps we could make it every month on a different country. All countries
that would like to organize it would be welcome. The important thing would
be not to make it on the same date. Then, we could attend all events,
either virtually or physically.

The best would be to make the most people attending physically be also
present on the virtual network. It would make distant attendees feel
almost as if they were physically present too, feeling the camaraderie and
exchanging the experiences as if they would have met personally.

Also, for a great experience, the most important are not long talks. But
short talks with  questions and widespread participation on answering
them. It is better than "opening the floor for questions" to a
"magistrate".

Involving other activities that make the events more diverse culturally is
better than only making them gender diverse.

Experimenting a great intercultural World where local experience is
permeated to all other cultures in an equal exchange would bring
impressive union and trust. I would even propose to use a neutral
language: Esperanto - it is not harder to learn than any programming
language.

So I invite those whom received a good first impression about this project
to build upon, correct and peruse this thread for a free-er technological
World via events that dissolve disagreements and integrate magnanimous
objectives.

Happy hacking!
Quiliro