libreplanet-dev

Volunteer to work on LibreAdventure

From: Zoë Kooyman
Subject: Volunteer to work on LibreAdventure
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2022 19:42:37 +0100

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since we wrote to this list, but we realized there might
actually be some people here who would be interested in the work we are currently
doing on LibreAdventure, our online exhibitor space at LibrePlanet.

You can find more information on how to get involved on the project page:
<https://sr.ht/~iank/libreadventure/>

You can join the
#fsfsys Libera.Chat IRC channel to get more information anytime, from there we can provide you access, and tell you when the next meeting is when some volunteers get together to work on it.

Thanks!
--
Zoë Kooyman // Executive Director
Free Software Foundation