libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?

From: Rudolf Olah
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 20:58:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Stephen,

Can't remember who's running it (maybe it's in the mailing list archives or the Libreplanet wiki?)

I'd be happy to put up a blog post and whatever social media messages on SourceContribute.com to advertise that the event for 2020 is in need of sponsors.

Wouldn't mind volunteering either but that's time dependent, I'll put it in the calendar though

Jun 26, 2019, 1:58 PM by address@hidden:
Hello all!

Next year I (and others -- maybe you!) am going to be hosting a satellite (live streaming with local components and representation) conference of the main LibrePlanet conference. The event will take place here in Waterloo and will be an official-ish endorsed event by FSF/LibrePlanet main.‎‎

IIRC‎, someone in this group owns and operates libreplanet.ca -- it would be *excellent* if I could get https://libreplanet.ca/2020/ as the URL for this event (mirroring the URL for the main event) -- happy to provide the hosting if that's in any way a barrier.

Also, since I'm emailing, if anyone knows a company that might want to sponsor food or conference parties -- or if you just want to volunteer to help out, hit me up :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Fido network.