libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Meeting Fri 24 Feb 2017 at 9pm

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Meeting Fri 24 Feb 2017 at 9pm
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 22:50:38 -0500

Hi everyone: we're coming up on another meeting. That would be Friday, 24 February 2017 at 9:00pm.

I'm not at home this week, and may not be able to participate or record the meeting. Can someone else do that?

Continued apologies for still not having completed the podcasts for the last two meetings. If someone else records the meeting I'm still willing to produce the podcast for the meeting; you can upload the files to the shared LibrePlanet Ontario share on my ownCloud (works best if you set Mumble to record each participant in their own sound file). I think I put the URL for the share on the wiki page.

Also, I may have the audio files for the last two meetings in that share; feel free to finish the podcasts if you have more time than I do (but I will get to it even:tually).

Thanx, maybe chat on Friday ...

--Bob.

--

Bob Jonkman <address@hidden> Phone: +1-519-635-9413