libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Placeholder application to meet July 15th deadline?

From: Greg Knittl
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Placeholder application to meet July 15th deadline?
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 23:49:02 -0400

Hi,

Would it be okay if I submitted a placeholder Software Developer's Application for NetFile without checking the box in Section 8 while you decide if checking that box will bind me in any way if it turns out I can't agree to the terms of the NETFILE Certification Agreement? I'd like to meet the July 15th deadline somehow since it seems to be critical to the whole 2016 Certification Cycle.

thanks,
Greg