libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Can anyone host LibreLuna? (LibrePlanet viewing session)

From: Rudolf
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Can anyone host LibreLuna? (LibrePlanet viewing session)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 00:10:01 +0000

It sounds like they want someone to just display their server's streams in a public event, if the event is on the weekend there's still some time to book a room with decent WiFi somewhere and invite people by going to meet ups.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016, 6:24 PM Sergio Durigan Junior <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tuesday, February 23 2016, Bob Jonkman wrote:

> Hi all: I just ran across this. Is there anyone in our group who can
> host a viewing session?

So, are they looking for people to just help them stream the conference
(i.e., people who have server + bandwidth), or people able to actually
organize a streaming event at their cities?

If it's the first option, I could certainly use our libreplanetbr server
for that.

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36