libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] December meetup?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] December meetup?
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 05:55:49 -0500

We stay at the Love At First Bite until 19h15 or so, then to the George Vari building for the actual meeting, then to the Imperial PUBlic Library at 21h30 for a couple of hours. That's a pub, not a library, although the decor is rich with books.

I have a hat, although not with me tonight. I'm sure I can get the maker to provide instructions for making more if we want to adopt this as an official uniform. http://sn.jonkman.ca/notice/643770

--Bob.