libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Sample functions

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Sample functions
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:20:45 +0530

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:53 AM, Till Heuschmann <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Gaganjyot,
>
> yes I think the object extraction should be done block wise.
> The most interesting block would be the "*model_space" block since it

<snip>

> Dwg_Object_Type type)

I am trying on this and creating function based on this.

Do check [ 0 ] I have created function to count entities according to
block. though takes an object reference input right now I will try to
shift it to a block_header argument but get_first_owned_object() and
get_next_owned_object() do require ref->obj. I am trying to figure
that out.

> Functions to get the entities of a block (or generalized a "parent") are
> already there in dwg.c:
> get_first_owned_object() and get_next_owned_object()

> Using these sort of functions (...get_first / ...get_next) the user of your
> API would be able to iterate over all entities.

Yes, I have checked those and creating my function using them only.

> I hope that I've not confused you to much.

No Not at all, Instead you removed my confusion. Very much Thank You.

[ 0 ] http://202.164.53.122/~gagan/gsoc/entity_count.txt

--
Thanks
Gaganjyot