libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Decode R2004 version

From: .Org.Com
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Decode R2004 version
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 07:14:43 +0530

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Avneet Kaur <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 10:06 PM, Dave Coventry <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Try the downloads section of the ODA website.
>>
>> http://www.opendesign.com/
>
> Already tried, there is link only for version 5.3.
> Need version 5.0.

Dave Coventry tried to send 5.2 version of size 2.1 MB, so could not
reach mailing list due to size restriction.

I also found from this thread that Avneet has already studied versions
4.0, 5.1, 5.2, 5.3 of ODA specifications for .dwg files, she need to
have only 5.0.

@ Avneet

Is that correct?

@ All

Anyone having 5.0 specification (that has been referred in LibreDWG
code) can come forward and help her.

--
H.S.Rai
.Org.Com