libredwg

Re: [libredwg] Compiling error

From: gagan
Subject: Re: [libredwg] Compiling error
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:35:35 +0530

On 4/29/13, Jonathan Greig <address@hidden> wrote:
> I just looked at test.c and several of the other examples and it appears
> that suffix.c isn't right at all. Since suffix.c is included in test.c (and
> several other examples), it should actually be named suffix.h (to be
> proper). The second and more important concern is that it doesn't contain
> include guards to prevent multiple inclusion.

Yes, Even I noticed that. Changes have been made and patch has been
uploaded. Include guards have been defined. Renamed to suffix.h and
changes made in other file. Conversion error has also been removed.
Please have a look at it. :)

Patch link:-

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/index.php?8038

https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/download.php?file_id=27983